What a race, if anyone said that this was the first time the organisers had hosted this race I would have doubted them.
- Pre-Race sign up was seamless
- Pre-Race communication was spot on, told us everything we needed an more
- Venue was stunning, it was a priviledge running around Gleneagles Golf Course
- The route was flat for most of the way with a cheeky uphill after mile 8
- Goody bag was top notch, not every race gives you beer - the organisers went to every length to stock it with useful stuff (not leaflets)
- Volunteers were all really positive and it was great to have our names called out as we crossed the finish line
Cheers (with a bottle of Colonsay) for a great race. Hope to be back next year.