5 Reasons to run MK
1. Fast scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the the Championship football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment en route
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
Below are the top three aspects of the MK Marathon Weekend, as determined by athlete reviews.View full breakdown
Really good event - well run, lots of support from marshals and locals. Not the most scenic course in the world but flat enough if you want to go for a good time. I'd recommend this one to a first timer or experienced marathoner.
Taking on this marathon just a few weeks after Manchester, I was expecting to be running 26.2miles surrounded by concrete and, as many people joked, roundabouts. In the main, that couldn't be further from the truth. The Milton Keynes marathon is a lovely course through count...Read full review
Leave Your Review
Have you completed this event in the past? If so, leave your review now!
Our review process is quick and simple, meaning you can help athletes just like yourself make more informed decisions about the races they sign up for.
Bronze Award - 2018
average for this event is
Write Your Review
Have you recently completed the MK Marathon Weekend event?
Let the community know your thoughts by writing a review.Start Review
A good night’s sleep is essential to achieving your optimal performance on race day. We’ve collected the best accommodation options near the venue which you can view and book using the map below (no added price premium by Racecheck).