Coronavirus (COVID-19) notice: With many events being cancelled or postponed, always double check race details with the official organiser.
|June 6, 2021|
|June 6, 2021|
SuperSprint, Sprint or Olympic distance (BTF Afilliated) Triathlon with the addition Sprint & Olympic Aquathlon & Aquabike. Perfect for beginners through to elites!
Set in South Lincolnshire near the historic town of Stamford- an open water event set in a stunning water sports environment with superb facilities. The venue is faultless & the price of your entry includes a post race meal of jacket potato, 1 filling (plus a bottle of water) served at Race Village next to the finish line.
You can enter aquathlon, aquabike (sprint & olympic distance) or three different triathlon distances making it inclusive to everyone.
Tallington Lakes Triathlon will have the following:
• Super Sprint distance Open Water Triathlon (400M/14.5km/2.5km)
• Sprint distance Open Water Triathlon (750m/27.1km/5km) & Sprint Aquathlon (750m swim/5km run) & Sprint Aquabike (750m swim/27.1km bike)
• Olympic distance Open Water Triathlon (1500m/48.1km/10km) & Olympic Aquathlon (1500m/10km) & Olympic Aquabike (1500m swim/48.1km bike)
• Chip timing
• Secure transition
• Regular water stations on the run
• Route fully marshalled and signposted
• Bespoke finishers medal
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd man, woman on all triathlon races
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd man, woman on all Aquabike races
• Trophies for Male & Female winner on all Aquathlon races
• Trophies for 1st placed team on all 3 triathlon distances (if more than 1 team )
• Trophies for Male & Female Veteran 1st place age group on all 3 triathlon distances
• Race merchandise - please pre-order your technical race t-shirt when you book - just £12 pre-ordered (£15 on race day)
• FREE post race massage from Sports Therapists
• FREE race photographs to download & share
• FREE Post race meal of jacket potato & filling with a bottle of still water
• Race village with suppliers of race kit
• Full medical provision
• Ideal for novice through to elite
Only 1.5 hours from London, near the cathedral city of Peterborough & the historic town of Stamford we hope you will enjoy the facilities this unique location has to offer after the main event! If you are thinking about making a weekend of it with the family, this is the perfect place. Set in 205 acres of clean spring fed water, you can water ski, wakeboard, tube-ride, jet ski, windsurf, dinghy sail or canoe on clean & calm water. Or you can fish - just choose the right lake! There is a Lakeside bar & restaurant , a 20 metre heated outdoor pool & a shallow splash pool for little ones with a sundeck area for sunloungers where you can watch the water skiers through the glass walls. There is a fab childrens play area suitable for 5-12year olds.
If you want to maximise a weekend why not book a lakeside lodge or use the camping & caravanning facilities in one of the 88 pitches in landscaped surroundings. The venue have kindly offered a special discounted rate to all athletes & families of only £5 per person per night using their own tent or caravan. The price is for either a tent or a caravan/motorhome pitch, with or without electricity. Obviously they are on a first-come-first-served basis and the electric pitches will go first! You will need to let the bookings desk know at the time of booking that you are part of the triathlon otherwise you will be charged full price. There is no cancellation policy on the campsite so there is no refund if you cancel. Payment has to be made on booking. A refundable deposit of £10 gives you a security card, which gives you full use of the toilet and shower block. Please enquire for lakeside lodge prices & availability. Telephone Tallington Lakes on 01778 347000.
It appears that nobody has left a review for the Tallington Lakes Aquathlon yet.
If you've taken part in this event before, you could benefit the athlete community by sharing your thoughts about how it went.
You might not have come first in the race, but you could be first to leave a review!Write Your Review
Ask a question below to get advice from the community and the SBR Events team. Choose the relevant topic to help get answers faster.
Please make sure you have entered a question and selected a topic.
A good night’s sleep is essential to achieving your optimal performance on race day. We’ve collected the best accommodation options near the venue which you can view and book using the map below (no added price premium by Racecheck).